To apply for U.S. citizenship you must first fulfill these requirements:
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Have you been a lawful permanent resident in the U.S. for 5 years or have you been a lawful permanent resident in the U.S. for three years while married to a U.S. citizen? During your residency in the U.S have you taken any trips outside the U.S. for over six months?
- Have you been physically present in the U.S for at least half of the five years or half of three years if married to U.S citizen?
- Have you been physically residing in your current residence for a minimum of three months?
- Have you maintained good moral character during your legal permanent residency? For example: have you been arrested for DWI, have you been convicted of an aggravated felony or failed to pay child support?
- Do you have the ability to read, write, and speak ordinary English?
- Do you have knowledge of U.S history and government?
- Are you attached to the principles of the U.S. Constitution?
If you meet the above requirements, you fulfill the basic requirements for Naturalization.
Please use the form on any page to contact us online. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 904-389-0055.
Scarborough Law, L.L.C.
6622 Southpoint Drive South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Scarborough Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd.
The Nest, RC Junction
Trivandrum-6950 35 India
Ph. : +91 98955 98755