Our goal is to partner with clients to ensure their long-term success.
- Well defined service delivery processes;
- Service Level Agreements and accountability for meeting SLAs;
- Online case management system to keep you informed and to ensure the most-efficient processing;
- Immigration Program design and direct support;
- Account Team dedicated to supporting your immigration program; and
- Supporting you to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Business Immigration Services
Nonimmigrant Visa Processing:
- B-1-Business Visitors;
- H-1B-Specialty Occupation Workers;
- L-1-L-1A Executives/Managers and L-1B Specialized Knowledge professionals;
- TN-Canadians and Mexicans engaged in professional activities;
- E-Treaty Trader or Investor; and
- O-Extraordinary Ability.
Immigrant Visa Processing:
- PERM-Permanent Labor Certification;
- EB-1-Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors or Researchers or Multinational Executives and Managers;
- EB-2-Members of professions holding advanced degrees or equivalent; and
- EB-3-Professionals with a Baccalaureate degree and Skilled Workers.
Nonimmigrant Consular Processing:
Thorough Consular Processing from information gathering through interview preparation and support.
- DS Form 160 Preparation and Review;
- Direct Guidance to HR Staff and Individuals;
- Appointment Scheduling;
- Consular Packet Assembly and Submission to VFS;
- Case Tracking;
- Interview preparation and guidance;
- 221g-Administrative Processing reviews and Advice;
- Entry/Exit Preparation and Advice; and
- Customized processing to fit your needs.
Immigrant Consular Processing:
Individualized support throughout the Immigrant Visa Process for employees and their families.
- National Visa Center (NVC) Processing;
- DS Form 230 and 260 preparation;
- Collection of documents and preparation of NVC packets;
- Direct assistance with document collection and interview scheduling;
- Direct liaison with the NVC;
- Pre-interview preparation and advice;
- Post-interview entry advice and planning; and
- Post-arrival relocation advice and assistance.
Scarborough Law Business Immigration
- IT Consulting
- Technology Innovation
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Business Consulting
- Government and Municipalities
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) software and services
- Academic Institutions
- Religious Organizations and Churches
- Athletes and Coaches
Please use the form on any page to contact us online. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 904-389-0055.
Scarborough Law, L.L.C.
6622 Southpoint Drive South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Scarborough Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd.
The Nest, RC Junction
Trivandrum-6950 35 India
Ph. : +91 98955 98755